3.06.2009

How To Disappear Completely...

Exhibit A:

"So I walked home carrying my snazzy winter coat because it was 63 degrees today and when I got home I totally wished you were here. Not that I don't ever wish you were here but today in particular because I wanted to grill out since it's warm. That's it"

Exhibit 2:

"Thank you Uncle Bri for my Indians hat and my beach set!!! I love them. I am going to open the other present at my party on Saturday so you can see me on the web cam! I love you and miss you!!!

Exhibit D:
"Dan Auerbach solo at the Beachland tonight!"

Yeah....India rocks...


3 comments:

  1. I am pickin up what you are layin down. Exhibit A arouses me in a special way, a way that I have not felt in sometime; but I can empathize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter coat??? Can you please explain more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above were emails sent to me that day, Ciav.

    ReplyDelete